Yacht Charters in Fort Lauderdale, Yacht Rentals, Boat Rentals in Fort Lauderdale.
How far in advance do I need to book my Yacht Experience?
Like many other service businesses in South Florida, availability is very seasonal. We recommend you book your crewed yacht charter experience as soon as you can. Our cancellation policy is very flexible if you need to cancel or reschedule due to unforeseen circumstances.
With all of this said, we welcome last minute requests (subject to availability) as well and will do our best to support your needs. We understand that last minute plans are often the most enjoyable. If you are in the area and want to try your own Yacht Experience or if you are a local and looking for a cruise to dinner. Give us a call. The worse that could happen is that we tell you we are already booked and we will do it very nicely. We promise.
What is your cancellation Policy?
You can cancel prior to 14 days of your Hourly experience and receive a full refund of your deposit. If you need to cancel after 14 days prior but before 7 days, you will receive credit towards a future Yacht Experience. If you need to cancel between 7 days and the day of your experience, you will forfeit your deposit. This is because it can be difficult to rebook with such short notice. However, if we do rebook for your dates with another party, we will refund you deposit. Our goal is to make this an enjoyable and worry free experience for you and your guests.
Do I need to know how to drive a boat?
No, we will provide a friendly and knowledgeable licensed Captain to operate the Yacht and make your charter a great relaxing and worry free experience. If you'd like to sit next to the Captain, by all means. We love to share our boating stories and experiences and hear about yours.
Will someone help me plan my Yacht Experience?
Absolutely, we will work with you to schedule your trip and all of the finer details ranging from pickup location to food and beverages.
How many people can I bring with me on my Yacht Experience?
Currently our charters are limited to 6 passengers. This is due to coastguard regulations.
Where do I meet the boat?
We can pick you up at a number of locations between Boca Raton and Miami. These include many restaurants, public docks, marina's. Additionally, if you need transportation to the waterfront, we can also make those arrangements for you.
What beverages are provided for our experience?
We will provide water, a variety of soft drinks, and plenty of ice for your experience. Due to regulatory reasons, we can not serve alcoholic beverages aboard. However, you are welcome to bring your own alcoholic beverages (BYOB).
What about food or snacks?
You are welcome to bring your own snacks or we can provide them for you. Please review your preference when you book your experience.
What should I bring?
Depending on whether your are doing a daytime or night time experience you should consider the following:
1) Comfortable clothes such as beachwear, a swimsuit, a cover-up, shoes or sandals. Note: it is customary to remove your shoes when boarding your yacht, but if you go ashore, you will definitely need them.
2) During the day, you will want sunglasses and sun protection. Note: we have a variety of sunscreen onboard for your convenience.
3) For evening cruises to dinner, you may want to dress up a bit. It's a great experience arriving dockside via your personal yacht and many of the restaurants will not allow you in if you are wearing beachwear. Note: you are welcome to bring a change of clothes with you and freshen up onboard before dinner.
4) You are welcome to bring beach towels however it is not necessary, we have an ample supply of freshly cleaned towels for your use.
5) Please don't hesitate to call us if you have any additional questions.